1. E. Kamel and A. Kazemian, “Energy & Buildings BIM-integrated thermal analysis and building energy modeling in 3D-printed residential buildings,” Energy Build., vol. 279, p. 112670, 2023, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2022.112670.
2. E. Kamel, “A Systematic Literature Review of Physics-Based Urban Building Energy Modeling (UBEM) Tools, Data Sources, and Challenges for Energy Conservation,” Energies, vol. 15, no. 22, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/en15228649.
3. E. Kamel, A. M. Memari, ”Residential Building Envelope Energy Retrofit Methods, Simulation Tools, and Example Projects: A Review of the Literature.” Buildings 2022, 12, 954. https://doi.org/10.3390/buildings12070954
4. E. Kamel, S. Sheikh, and X. Huang, “Data-driven predictive models for residential building energy use based on the segregation of heating and cooling days,” Energy, vol. 206, p. 118045, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2020.118045.
1. Y. Gu, E. Kamel, I. Tsitron, and M. Aginskiy, “DESIGN and PERFORMANCE STUDY of A UNIQUE MODULAR VERTICAL AXIS WIND TURBINE,” WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, vol. 254. pp. 93–100, 2021. doi: 10.2495/ESUS210091.
2. E. Kamel (presenter), S. Sheikh “Typical meteorological year and actual weather data in data-driven machine learning models for residential building energy use,” ASHRAE Annual Conference, Austin, TX, June 27 – July 1, 2020.
3. E. Kamel (presenter), A. Javan-Khoshkholgh, N. Abumahfouz, Siqi Huang, Xueqing Huang, and A. Farajidavar “A case study of using multi-modal sensors to predict the indoor air temperature in classrooms,” ASHRAE Winter Conference, Orlando, FL, February 1 – 5, 2020.
4. Kamel (presenter), A. Iuldasheva “The Effectiveness of HVAC Demand Response Control on Buildings with Low and High Thermal Insulation,” Buildings XIV International Conference, Clearwater Beach, Florida, December 9-12, 2019